For companies wanting a return on their assets, Freedom EMG offers the option of Consignment. Consignment allows you an opportunity to free up warehouse space while receiving a high return on your inventory and investment. Freedom will arrange for the shipment of your materials to our ANSI/ESD-S20.20-2007 certified warehouse where it will be inspected and assessed for value. Once consigned, Freedom EMG will market and resell the inventory, ship the product directly from our stock and return a percentage of the sales to your company.
How does this process work?
Start by sending one of our purchasing department representatives your excess list with as much information you can. This includes manufacturer part number, quantity, date code.etc..Once your excess inventory is received, a complete physical count for quantity and quality is recorded. We then give you a copy of the inventory count for your records. The electronic components are separated into bins, marked with your company signature and stored in the consignment section of our warehouse. All of this takes place in our ANSI/ESD-S20.20-2007 certified warehouse and is carried out by our experienced quality control department. If there are any discrepancies in the count or on the condition of the excess components, it will be immediately reported to you.
The next step in our excess inventory consignment program is for our experienced sales team to re-market your excess using our global database that includes over 5000 active accounts in 60 countries. Our inventory is viewed by over 5 million potential customers each month. Once an acceptable bid is made on your excess and the product is sold, we will ship the parts to the customer. Every month you will receive a report and a check for all of your excess inventory that we sell. All percentages of return on product are negotiable and are determined by the value of the product involved.
Why Consign with Freedom EMG?
- Inventory is marketed daily through a global trade network of over 5 million viewers.
- All sales of your product is recorded and reported monthly along with the portion of inventory remaining
- Inventory is segregated from other customers
- Contractual agreement allows for full audit privileges
- Freedom assumes all credit risks, packages and ships the product and assigns warranty claims
- Purchase Orders provided for all product sold
- Carrying costs are reduced
- Maximize returns and recovery rates
- Gain flexibility with changing demands